About - Careers: current vacancies
Sales Consultant at The Lakes By YOO
We are currently looking to recruit a six-month / nine-month maternity cover sales consultant to work as part of the sales team. This role has the potential of turning into a full time role.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and driven to succeed with a desire to achieve targets, as well as delivering a high level of customer service.
Main Duties to include –
• Conduct viewings around the estate and follow up with each client
• Development relationships with clients
• Nurture old client leads and try to generate sales
• Attending client meetings onsite
• To assist in identifying and securing new property instructions
• Weekly reporting to clients
• Weekly reporting SEO to management
• Complying with all company’s policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all clients receive a friendly, efficient, and personalised experience
Weekend work included
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Are you a well-connected property agent or mover-and-shaker with the inside track on your local property market? Do you have good relationships with your region’s most innovative and successful property developers.
Here at YOO we are seeking like-minded people who believe in the power of design and who have the gravitas to introduce us to the right developer partners. We have 79 projects, in 55 cities and 33 countries and are looking for introducers to help us find visionary property developers with interesting project opportunities around the world.
We are looking for business development agents, (both individuals and companies) with an understanding of property development and a thorough knowledge of their local real estate market in the following regions:
- North America
- Eastern & Southern Europe
- South East Asia
- Southern Africa
You will act as our ‘super-introducer’ working as a YOO agent in your region to find us exciting, design-led residential and hotel projects on a commission basis.
If this interests you, and you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org