Our mission is to improve the way people live, work and play in the built environment.
We listen to the needs of the market, our clients and our partners. We innovate by utilising our collective expertise and range of partnerships to find market leading solutions in real estate development, placemaking and design. We deliver by partnering or directly investing in real estate and with the capability of managing projects from inception through to completion.
To ensure our design-led approach to real estate is always on the cutting edge, we maintain a celebrated roster of Creative Directors including world renowned visionaries such as Philippe Starck, Marcel Wanders, Jade Jagger, Steve Leung and Mark Davison.
Yoo pioneered the lifestyle-led, branded real estate movement over 20 years ago. Today we are the world’s largest non-hotel residential brand. Our brand increases development visibility and offers investors a proven, reliable investment opportunity.See all properties
From fun and funky Rio de Janeiro to the relaxing and picturesque Cotswolds, YOO Hotels and Resorts surprise and delight even the most jaded traveller with contemporary, imaginative and sophisticated hotels.
Yoo Capital Management is a special situations, principal investment firm invested in $2.0 billion of AUM and 2.7 million square feet across Greater London and the UK.
Yoo Developments is the Group’s development platform. It was established to unlock opportunities which create better ways of living, working and playing – particularly focused in London & the Southeast.Get involved
YOO Energy works alongside landowners and local communities to create renewable energy projects. We invest in wind turbine projects, solar farms and other sustainable energy projects.
YOO has been named the largest branded residences brand in the world by Savills.
The Savills’ branded residences report from 2018 lists the benefits of branded residences and names YOO as the key player in the sector.
Olympia London planning approved
A £1bn project to turn Olympia London into a world-leading cultural hub has been approved by planners. Work will begin from next year, with the first tenants moving in by 2023. Permission has been granted to transform the 132-year-old exhibition centre into an arts, entertainment, events and creative business quarter.Visit the Olympia site
Latest from YOO
We are currently looking for new project sites and JV partners.
Please contact our Business Development Team:
+44 (0)20 7009 0100
YOO Retreats sites
- 100 – 1,000 acres
- Within 90 minutes’ drive time from major metropolitan hubs
- With or without planning permission
- In areas of natural beauty – mountains/ rivers / lakes / coastal
YOO Micro Living sites
- European city locations
- Centrally located with excellent public transport access
- New build or conversion
- With or without planning consent
- 150 – 400 no. rooms between 20 – 30m2
- We are actively seeking opportunities to acquire land for our micro-living platform.
- Focused on major “alpha” city locations in the UK and Europe (see target list below).
- Must be centrally located or with excellent public transport access.
- New build or conversion – with or without planning consent (will consider hotel or student housing consents).
- Allowing for between 150 – 400 no. rooms (ranging between 20 – 30sq m)
- Strong preference for purchases on a “Subject to Consent” basis or properties with short-term income.
- Brighton – City Centre (close proximity to Brighton Station or Waterfront)
- Edinburgh – City Centre
- Europe: Amsterdam (incl. Amsterdam Zuid), Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt-am-Main, Geneva, Hamburg, Helsinki, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Paris, Stockholm, Vienna, Zurich