Luxury Waterside Cabins at The Lakes
Luxury Waterside Cabins
LUXURY WATERSIDE CABINS TO LAUNCH AT THE LAKES BY YOO
Lechlade, UK –The Lakes by Yoo is set to become home to the most exclusive cabins in the English countryside with the launch of 9 new bespoke properties featuring 2 bedrooms in a lakeside setting. The search for “Luxury Cabins” is booming during the rise in the popularity of UK staycations, with the estate reporting a 62% increase on accommodation enquiries, and a 41% increase on sale enquiries for second homes.
The Cabins are an innovative hybrid model for The Lakes, forming a new offering of smaller homes for both purchase and rent, enticing city dwellers to escape to the country in the most luxurious of getaways. Starting from £1 million, the cabins are designed to be a “lifestyle investment” whereby many owners will combine their own personal stays with a fully managed rental service with concierge that will give them a rental income when they are not in residence.
“The Lakes cabins are a completely new model within the YOO portfolio and a property concept that has become popular for many families choosing to stay in the UK for their holidays. Our eco-friendly construction and materials along with expansive 9 meter window front and terrace facing lake,
makes these cabins not only the most luxurious in the cabin category but also among the most sustainably created” said estate visionary and Chairman of YOO Capital, John Hitchcox.
Featuring a mix of vintage and reclaimed pieces, the cabins feature a natural, earthy tonality and a textured scheme. Rattan will be used throughout the properties and the use of Cotswold stone for the fireplaces in each cabin will pay homage to the location and take inspiration from the 850 acres of parkland that surrounds them.
The estate offers an expanse of lakes, meadows and woodlands, retaining a wilderness feel while featuring everything from fishing and boating to tennis and basketball. With a wide range of other activities including zip-wiring, bushcraft and climbing wall, families can sit back and relax as the kids are entertained.
Adults can utilise the concierge service for the perfect summer experience including cocktail mixology, a private chef for the property or a spa treatment at the Lakes spa facilities, including a private indoor spa and swimming pool, with sauna, steam room and gym, exclusively for residents and rental guests. For those who want to stay active, there is cycling, mountain-biking and over 20 kilometres of designated running paths.
Only 90 minutes from London and international transport links, the Lakes by YOO is easily accessible. Aside from the new cabins, prices for larger homes at the estate range between £2m and £7m, and around twenty of the private houses are available for rent through the Lakes Rental Team at between £12,000 and £40,000 per week.
For more information visit – The Lakeside Cabin
Design features of The Lakes by Yoo Cabins –
- The Cabins feature natural materials bringing in the outdoors through the use of Cotswold stone, tonal timbers and statement pendant lighting which are hand woven in willow by local craftsmen. Beds and mattresses are handmade in Devon using natural fibres and without any chemical additives.
- This cabin has been decorated using a rich and earthy colour palette of burnt reds, chocolates and ochres. Layers of natural texture give rustic flair to this lakeside dwelling. Furnishings include deep velvet armchairs, eclectic artwork and vintage finds and a bespoke crafted dining table and chairs. The 9 metre glazed frontage floods the room with natural light creating a warm and cosy environment.
- The bedroom features a luxurious four poster bed and benefit from views into the cabin’s private garden. A separate mezzanine floor which acts as a twin or double room also features a secret den for kids underneath the gables and a stunning view across the living space and out to the lake.
- The split-level decking provides an amazing entertaining space to enjoy long summer evenings by the lake. It also provides easy access to enjoy a paddle around Marley Lake.
- The Cabins have an eclectic selection of artwork and vintage finds from a four poster bed in the master suite and panelled tables in the living areas